July 9 @ 5:48 pm
ReOpen DC: A Conversation on Real Estate and Construction
June 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Prior to the District entering phase one of reopening, the ReOpen DC Advisory group presented recommendations to Mayor Bowser, leading to a new Mayor’s order. Gatherings of 10 people or more remain prohibited, and many non-essential businesses can re-open with modified operations. The District enters into phase one of reopening. Through a new Mayor’s order, gatherings of 10 people or more remain prohibited and many non-essential businesses can re-open with modified operations.
What does this mean for real estate and construction in Washington DC?
Which measures prepare the industry for recovery and innovation?
Moderated by our CEO, Lisa Mallory, DCBIA President and leaders of the ReOpen DC Advisory Group Real Estate & Construction subcommittees will discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the public and private sectors to ensure a safe and successful reopening of our city.
- Michele Hagans,President & CEO, Fort Lincoln New Town Corporation and President, DCBIA (Residential Subcommittee)
- Buwa Binitie, Principal, Dantes Partners (Co-Chair)
- Paul Blackman, Deputy Director Capital Construction, Department of General Services (Government Co-Chair)
- Adam Weers, Principal, Trammell Crow Company (Commercial Subcommittee Chair)
- Rob Hawkins, Of Counsel, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP (Construction Subcommittee Chair)
- Lisa Mallory, CEO, DCBIA (Construction Subcommittee, moderator)
Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or upon registration.
This webinar is free for DCBIA members. $15 for non-members (real estate industry/business only). Not sure if you are a member? Check here.