August 3 @ 9:52 pm
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: How Can We Now Make It Happen?
August 5 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
There has been much discussion lately about increasing diversity in the real estate industry prompted by the tragic events witnessed by all in our nation. We know that people of color are under-represented, particularly African Americans who comprise less than 1% of the real estate industry in Washington, DC.
If not now, when?
Join us for the first conversation in our diversity series. Hear concrete ideas and a call-to-action from an expert group of leaders in the field.
- Ernie Jarvis, Managing Principal, Jarvis Commercial Real Estate
- Freddie Lewis Archer, Principal, Lewis Real Estate Services
- Derrick Mashore, Senior Vice President, CBRE
- Merrick Malone, President, DC Housing Enterprise
- Deryl McKissack, PE, President & CEO, McKissack & McKissack
- Moderator: Lisa Mallory, CEO, DCBIA
We want this webinar to answer your questions. Send your questions (anonymously, if you choose) for our expert panel upon registration.
This event is free for members. $15 for non-DCBIA members (real estate industry/business only). Not sure if you are a member? Check here.
Thanks to these companies and their leaders for continuing to support DCBIA programming during this unprecedented health and economic emergency.