January 30 @ 6:34 pm
What is happening in Anacostia & Buzzard Point?
February 9 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
This upcoming session is the perfect opportunity to learn more about select real estate development projects near the Anacostia and Potomac Rivers. Our expert presenters will share insights into their respective projects and the natural environment of Buzzard Point and the Anacostia River to include current development trends, project plans, and how these projects aim to enhance the surrounding areas.
Join us in person at The Point Restaurant in Buzzard Point for an informative and engaging discussion about the future of real estate development near these important waterways. Light breakfast will be served.
- Maia Shanklin Roberts | Preservation of Affordable Housing (POAH) | New Communities Barry Farm
- Earle Chico Horton | Blue Sky Housing with Four Points Development (TBA) | Reunion Square
- Louis Dubin | Redbrick LMD | Bridge District
- Adam Gooch | Akridge | The Stacks
- John Begert | MRP Realty | MRP Riverfront SE and SW
- Kristina Noell | Anacostia BID
More presenters to be announced.
DCBIA Commercial Office & Retail Committee Presents:
What’s Happening in Anacostia & Buzzard Point A Development Showcase
Thursday, February 9, 2023
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
The Point DC
2100 2nd Street SW
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available!
Program Sponsor | $5,000 – (limit 3)
- Company logo on all DCBIA event marketing materials
- Prominent event signage
- Reserved Seating at the Event
- Six event registrations, with the exception of the DCBIA Annual Achievement Awards Gala and DCBIA Golf Classic – worth $570
Hot Topics and Trends Sponsor | $2,500 (unlimited number of sponsors)
- Company logo listed on DCBIA marketing materials for the specific event/program
- Four event registrations, with the exception of the DCBIA Annual Achievement Awards Gala and DCBIA Golf Classic – worth $380
Sponsor | $500 (limited to 3 sponsors per event)
- Company logo on marketing materials for the specific event
- Two event tickets, with the exception of the DCBIA Annual Achievement Awards Gala and DCBIA Golf Classic – worth $190
Build-to-Suit Sponsor | $XXX
- Create your own package.
- Talk to us
- $95 | DCBIA Member
- $150 | Non-Member
- $50 | Young Leader