December 4 @ 10:11 am
What is happening in Anacostia & Buzzard Point?
February 9 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT FOR THIS EXCITING EVENT.
PLEASE SEND A MAIL TO INFO@DCBIA.ORG to be added to the wait list.
This upcoming session is the perfect opportunity to learn more about select real estate development projects near the Anacostia and Potomac Rivers. Our expert presenters will share insights into their respective projects and the natural environment of Buzzard Point and the Anacostia River to include current development trends, project plans, and how these projects aim to enhance the surrounding areas.
Join us in person at The Point Restaurant in Buzzard Point for an informative and engaging discussion about the future of real estate development near these important waterways. Light breakfast will be served.
- Kristina Noell | Anacostia Business Improvement District (BID)
- Ted Jutras | Capitol Riverfront Business Improvement District (BID)
- Maia Shanklin Roberts | Preservation of Affordable Housing (POAH) | New Communities Barry Farm
- Earle Chico Horton | Blue Sky Housing and & Steve Cassell, Four Points Development | Reunion Square
- Louis Dubin | Redbrick LMD | Bridge District
- Adam Gooch | Akridge | The Stacks
- John Begert | MRP Realty | MRP Riverfront SE and SW
DCBIA Commercial Office & Retail Committee Presents:
What’s Happening in Anacostia & Buzzard Point A Development Showcase
Thursday, February 9, 2023
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
The Point DC
2100 2nd Street SW
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available!
Program Sponsor | $5,000 – (limit 3)
- Company logo on all DCBIA event marketing materials
- Prominent event signage
- Reserved Seating at the Event
- Six event registrations, with the exception of the DCBIA Annual Achievement Awards Gala and DCBIA Golf Classic – worth $570
Hot Topics and Trends Sponsor | $2,500 (unlimited number of sponsors)
- Company logo listed on DCBIA marketing materials for the specific event/program
- Four event registrations, with the exception of the DCBIA Annual Achievement Awards Gala and DCBIA Golf Classic – worth $380
Program Listing Sponsor | $500
- Company logo on DCBIA event marketing materials for one event
- 1 event registration for one event
Build-to-Suit Sponsor | $XXX
- Create your own package.
- Talk to us
- $95 | DCBIA Member
- $150 | Non-Member
- $50 | Young Leader