October 28 @ 12:01 pm
DCBIA Commercial Office Retail Committee presents: Perspectives on the Office and Retail Markets Amidst Uncertainty
July 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The markets have been greatly affected by the public health pandemic and civic unrest. Join DCBIA for an update from CBRE leaders on the local and national commercial retail and office markets.
We have lots of questions about the local and national CRE markets amid the public health pandemic and unrest.
- Which types of retailers have suffered most?
- What concessions are now being considered?
- What are the new consumer spending and buying patterns?
- What were the office vacancy and absorption rates prior to COVID? What about now?
- Will the private offices make a comeback?
- Should we dare talk about cap rates?
- What is the impact to co-working?
- Is there a negative sentiment of returning to the office?
And so do you.
Ask our CBRE presenters:
Ian Anderson, Director of Research and Analysis
Melina Cordero, Lead Retail Capital Markets for the Americas
Michael Zacharia, Executive Vice President
This webinar is free for DCBIA members. $15 for non-members (real estate industry/business only). Not sure if you are a member? Check here.
Login details will be provided upon registration.
Thank you to these companies for converting sponsorship to support our new programming.