October 28 @ 6:30 am
DCBIA Briefing on the Comprehensive Plan
September 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Entering into the final phase of the Comprehensive Plan Amendment process, DCBIA will continue to play a lead role to provide expertise to this important land-use and planning document. After incorporating input from DCBIA, other organizations, Advisory Neighborhood Commissions, and the general public, the Office of Planning has submitted the amended Plan to the Council for a final public review at the Council of the District of Columbia’s November virtual public hearings.
Join DCBIA leaders for a briefing on the plan to input and the process:
- Recap DCBIA position on the Comprehensive Plan to date
- Share details of the final process to review and amend the 1000+ page document
- Input on the formation of DCBIA guiding principles
- Testimony preparation and process before the Council
- How you can get involved
- Comprehensive Plan 1, 2, 3 (submitted from the Office of Planning (OP) to Council on April 23, 2020)
- Comprehensive Plan by Element Chapters on Office of Planning’s website.
- Advisory Neighborhood Commission Resolutions
- COVID-19 Cross-Walk
- Comprehensive Plan Process Timeline
- Watch OP Director Andrew Trueblood’s briefing as the November hearings were announced. Read his letter to Council.
- Council Virtual Public Hearing Notice & Details
FOR DCBIA MEMBERS ONLY.