September 29 @ 2:21 am
CEO Forum 2021: A Virtual Discussion
January 25 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Moderated by Alex Orfinger, Publisher of the Washington Business Journal, join the Capital Markets Committee for a timely, informative and interactive discussion on the financial investment and development outlook for Washington, DC in 2021.
Monday, January 25, 2021
8:30 am – 11:00 am
This year’s forum includes a State of the District overview by John Falcicchio, Deputy Mayor for Planning & Economic Development, an economic and market analysis by Genevieve Hanson, Principal, EY, and a discussion on the capital markets and submarkets from three of DC’s leading Bank CEOs and four Business Improvement District leaders.
Panel 1: CEO/Executive Directors, DC BIDS
- Leona Agouridis – Executive Director, Golden Triangle BID
- Colleen Hawkinson – Executive Director, Dupont Circle BID
- Steve Moore– Executive Director, Southwest BID
- Kenyattah Robinson – President & CEO, Mt. Vernon Triangle CID
Panel 2: Bank CEOS
- David Pijor – CEO & Chairman, FVCbank
- Doyle Mitchell – President & CEO, Industrial Bank
- Susan Riel – President & CEO, EagleBank
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS & Sponsorships are on sale!
Members – $25
Young Leaders – $15
Get the recognition your organization deserves. Purchase your sponsorship today!
Presenting Sponsor (Includes promotional ad highlighting your company) – $2,500
Forum Sponsor (Includes logo recognition) – $1,000
Alissa Curry Briggs, Executive Director of Commercial Real Estate, FVCbank
Shawn Weingast, Director of Capital Markets, Acumen Companies